A cookie is a file that is downloaded onto your computer when you access certain websites. Cookies enable a website to, among other things, store and recover information on a user’s, or his computer’s, browsing habits and, depending on the information they contain and the way his computer is used, they can be used to recognize the user… The user’s browser memorizes cookies in the hard drive only during an actual session by occupying a minimal memory space and by not harming the computer. Cookies do not contain any kind of specific personal information and most of them are deleted from the hard drive when the browsing session is over (so-called session cookies).
Most browsers accept cookies as standard and, despite them, enable or obstruct temporary or memorized cookies in security adjustments.
Without his express consent—through the activation of cookies on his browser—ardiry.com shall not link the memorized data with his personal data provided when registering or purchasing to the cookies.
- Technical cookies: Those that enable the user to browse a website, platform or application and to use different options or services existing therein, such as for instance, to control data traffic and communication, identify the session, access parts with restricted access, remember the elements that make up an order, carry out the purchasing process of an order, carry out a request for an inscription or participation at an event, use security elements during browsing, store content for the diffusion of videos or sound or share content through social networks.
- Personalization cookies: Those that enable the user to access the service with some general pre-defined characteristics according to a series of criteria on the user’s terminal, such as for instance the language, the type of browser through which he accesses the service, the regional configuration from which he accesses the service, etc.
- Analysis cookies: Those that have been properly used by us or by third parties, and enable us to quantify the number of users and thus gage and conduct a statistical analysis of how users utilize the service offered. To do this, their browsing on our website is analyzed in order to improve the variety of products or services we offer.
- Advertising cookies: Those that have been properly used by us or third parties and enable us to manage, as effectively as possible, the offer of advertising spaces that exist on the website by adjusting the content of the advert to the content of the service requested or to how our website is used. To do this we can analyze his online browsing habits and can show him advertising related to his browsing profile.
- Behavioral advertising cookies: Those that enable the management, as effectively as possible, of any advertising spaces that, where appropriate, the editor has included on a website, application or platform, from which the service requested is provided. These cookies store information on users’ behavior obtained through continuous observation of their browsing habits, enabling a specific profile to be developed to show advertising according to said behavior.
The ardiry.com website may use third party services that, on behalf of ardiry.com, collect information for statistical purposes, on the user’s utilization of the website and to provide other services related to the website’s activity and other Internet services.
You can enable, block or delete the cookies installed in your computer by configuring the options of the browser installed on your computer.
If you have any queries on this cookies policy, you can contact ardiry.com at firstname.lastname@example.org